Would you like to learn more about our school?
We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Give us a call.
Book a school tour.
Attend our Open House.
- Kindergarten registrations for the 2017-18 school year will be accepted starting February 1, 2017 for children who turn 5 years old before March 1, 2018.
- Registration forms are available in the school office.
- Please bring your child’s birth certificate.
- If your child was not immunized in Edmonton, please bring their records.
- We would be happy to show you around the school.
- If you are interested in being part of our school please contact us
- If you would like to find out more about registering your child with Edmonton Public Schools please visit us at epsb.ca
Mandarin Bilingual Program
- Fifty percent of the curriculum is taught in Mandarin and fifty percent in English
- Children follow the same curriculum as students in the Regular program
- The goal is to have students become functionally fluent in Chinese as well as in English and to develop an appreciation of the language and culture of Chinese-speaking countries
- high standards excellent results
- This program gives students the opportunity to obtain internationally recognized credentials
- Many cultural activities: lion dance, traditional dance, ping pong, chess, Chinese New Year, Mid-Autumn Festival, etc.